Herbiculture are pioneers in the Maryland medical cannabis movement and represents the cutting-edge of innovation in our industry. Our employees are extremely valuable to us. We’re currently seeking compassionate, friendly and energetic professionals to join our team in Burtonsville, Maryland.
Receptionist (FULL-TIME/HOURLY – $13/hour)
Non-exempt. This position will be paid on an hourly basis for all hours worked and will be considered eligible for payment of overtime, per applicable state law.
A receptionist should create a warm and welcoming experience for all patients and guests while operating in full compliance with MMCC and Herbiculture policies. Daily duties include but will not be limited to, welcoming and verifying patients, registering new patients, and providing up to date information to all patients, guests, and callers.
• Warmly greeting each guest/patient.
• Screening patients by verifying IDs and Recommendations
• Registering new Herbiculture patients
• Informing and assisting guests with new MMCC patient registration
• Answering, directing, and transferring incoming calls as required
• Clearly communicating MMCC and Herbiculture Laws & Policies
• Communicating clearly to staff via “handheld” radios
• As directed, arranging and verifying vendor appointments, via Management
• Ensuring patient files are accurate and up to date
• Ensuring workspace is kept orderly, and well stocked with office supplies and patient information.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professionally interact with a diverse client base, in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication, and active listening skills
• Problem-solving, negotiating, mediating, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task for extended periods of time
• Ability to make calculated decisions within an urgent timeframe
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
The physical demands laid forth represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the basic requirements for this position. On occasion, accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the basic requirements, as required by federal, state or local law.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for periods up to four hours at a time.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Typing speed of at least 38-40 WPM (words per minute)
• A minimum of 1-year relevant experience
• Preferred customer service experience
• Preferred bilingual skills (English & Spanish)
Herbiculture is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply via Herbiculture.com, Linkedin.com , Indeed.com, Google.com